Hip Hop Trivia Part 2 (20 Questions)
Well, here we go with PART 2! Let’s see if you can top what you did in Part 1. If you haven’t participated in the first one, check it out at your leisure. You can scroll down on the first screen to complete Part 1.
** The answers are at the bottom BUT don’t cheat. This is actually an easy one ***
1. What Rap Group has a song called Breakadawn?
A. A Tribe Called Quest
B. The Brand Nubians
C. DAS EFX
D. De La Soul
E. Souls Of Mischief
2. J. Cole produced a track called HIi Power for what artist?
B. Kendrick Lamar
C. Schoolboy Q
3. What Wu Tang Member had the verse “Yeah; I leave scientists mentally scarred -- triple extra large -- Wild like rock stars who smash guitars” on Gang Starr’s Moment of Truth album?
A. Method Man
4. Which REDMAN album dropped in 1996?
A. Do You Want More?
B. Muddy Waters
D. Do Or Die
5. What MC has a song called “Eyes Are The Soul?”
A. Foxy Brown
B. Lil Kim
C. MC Lyte
6. What Tribe Called Quest LP was a song called “Footprints” featured on?
A. Midnight Marauders
B. People Instinctive Travels
C. The Low End Theory
D. The Love Movement
E. Beats, Rhymes and Life
7. Which KRS-One album was Co-Produced by PREMO?
A. Criminal Minded
B. By All Means Necessary
C. Return of The Boom Bap
E. Ghetto Music: The Blueprint
8. What year did Rakim drop his debut album PAID IN FULL?
9. What is NELLY's real name by birth?
A. Curtis Jackson
B. Chris Bridges
C. Cornell Haynes
D. Calvin Braudas
E. Marshal Mathers
10. What Hip Hop Group has the song Express Yourself?
D. Jungle Brothers
11. What was Tupac's first album called?
A. Me Against The Word
B. 2Pacalypse Now
C. Until The End Of Time
D. Loyal To The Game
12. Who did Dame Dash Grow Up with in Harlem?
B. Big L
D. Fat Joe
E. Ja Rule
13. What MC said " I make your mouthpiece obese like Della Reese" (?)
D. Big Pun
E. Ice Cube
14. True or False - When Snoop Dogg Left Death Row Records he signed with Dr. Dre and Aftermath.
15. True of False - Run DMC was signed to Def Jam when they first started recording.
16. True or False - Large Professor was a ghost producer on Eric B. & Rakim's early songs and albums?
17. True or False - Scott La Rock was killed by some guys who had beef with D-Nice over a girl?
18. What rapper performed a song telling a story backwards?
A. Kool G. Rap
B. Immortal Technique
C. Mos Def
E. Black Thoght
19. Who is often credited for creating the term "Hip Hop" (?)
A. Russell Simmons
C. Grandmaster Flash
D. Melle Mel
E. Lovebug Starsky
20. 5 MICS in The Source Magazine meant your album was?
B. Very Good
C. A Classic
D. An album that broke into the radio Rotation
E. The album of the month
1. D, 2. B, 3. C, 4. B, 5. C, 6. B, 7. C, 8. B, 9. C, 10. C, 11. B, 12. B & C, 13. C, 14. False, Snoop signed with Master P and No limit, 15. False - Priority Records - They were never on Def Jam, 16. True 17. True 18. D. NAS 19. B. 20. C - Classic