When you think about the history of the NBA, one constant debate is about the best players from each era. Fans like to compare eras, teams and of course the talented individuals who represented each decade of basketball. Today I’d like to address the Legend of Tracy McGrady. After being drafted straight out of MT. Zion Christian Academy in 1997 to the Toronto Raptors, it didn’t take long for the world to take notice of Tracy McGrady. After three years in Toronto, McGrady went to the Orlando Magic where he instantly became one of the best players in the NBA in only his fourth season. After several very successful years in Houston the injury bug bit Tracy McGrady. Of course Tracy McGrady led the league in scoring and was awarded numerous All Star Appearances but this blog is not about everything you can find online. My questions for you are as follows:
1. Did we see the best of Tracy McGrady or was his ceiling even higher?
2. Would you have liked to see him and Vince Carter play together for more years?
3. How would you compare the peak of his game to his peers such as KOBE, IVERSON and CARTER?
4. Would he be considered an NBA Legend if he stayed healthy?
5. Random Comment about the career of Tracy McGrady.